For projects located within the Rosser CentrePort area: Please contact the CentrePort Planner, by phone at 204-945-2150, or by email at email@example.com, prior to contacting the SIPD. Please note that should your project require a Variance, our office will require a copy of the approved Variance prior to permit issuance.
- Completed application form (Click Here for PDF). See our Permit Application Guide (Click Here for PDF) for a description of the fields on the application and an overview of the information that is required;
- Detailed site plan (Example - Click Here for PDF);
- Plan of sign - diagram and description of type of sign and logo or advertisement with all dimensions, illumination details, and details on method of fastening/anchorage;
- Manitoba Licensed Professional Engineer drawings signed and sealed within 1 year of complete application are required for freestanding signs and any other sign that has/may have Structural or Load-Bearing implications;
- Letter of authorization is required if you are applying on behalf of the landowner (Click Here for PDF);
- Status of Title(s) for all land subject to the application (required for new freestanding signs). The Status of Title(s) cannot be more than 30 days old. The Status of Title(s) can by acquired from your lawyer, the Winnipeg Land Titles Office (Teranet Manitoba), or by purchasing them directly from the SIPD office. Additionally, a letter from your lawyer may be required if the property is in the process of being transferred to your name;
- Fees in accordance with the SIPD’s Fee Structure By-Law (Click here for PDF).